We are pleased to announce that the 19th International Conference of Advances in ICT for Emerging Regions (ICTer2019) will be held from 03rd to 04th September 2019 in Colombo, Sri Lanka. ICTer is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Sri Lanka section and is the successor to the seminal International Information Technology Conference (IITC) held in Sri Lanka since 1998. The ICTer conference is a unique opportunity for researcher and practitioners alike to present research and development activities in the Computer Science and Information and Communication Technology domains. The Proceedings of the conference will be published in book form and all presented papers and abstracts will be submitted to IEEE Xplore. Selected papers will be invited for publication in the special issue of the ICTer Journal (journal.icter.org).
The main conference will take place on the 03rd to 04th September 2019. In addition to the presentation of selected papers, the conference will include several keynote addresses by leading personalities of International repute in the domains of Computer Science and ICT. The conference will include several pre and post-conference workshops on the 02nd and 05th of September, conducted by top experts in the cutting edge areas of Computer Science and Information and Communication Technology. The ICTer2019 Conference will focus on important problems and potential solutions in the areas of ICT including but not limited to the following:
- Natural language processing and text analytics
- Cyber physical systems
- Big data analytics
- Image processing, visualization, modelling and simulation
- Autonomic computing
- Cloud computing, virtualization and middleware
- Cognitive reasoning
- Smart cities and environments
- Software reliability and large-scale distribution
- Parallelisation, HPC and GPU computing
- E-Science in social science, health, climate and education
- Context aware computing
- Cyber security and application security
- Internet of Things, Mobile and sensor networks
- Swarm intelligence, evolutionary computing and neural networks
- ICT for Development
- ICT Innovation
- Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrencies.
All presented papers and abstracts will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
All inquiries about the submission of the papers should be made to:
E-mail: email@example.com, Phone: +94-11-2581245-7, +94-11-2581248, Fax: 94-11-2587239