About ICTer 2019
The 19th International Conference on Advances in ICT for Emerging Regions (ICTer2019) was held from 03rd to 04th September 2019 in Colombo, Sri Lanka. ICTer is the successor to the seminal International Information Technology Conference (IITC) held in Sri Lanka since 1998. The ICTer conference is a unique opportunity for researcher and practitioners alike to present research and development activities in the Computer Science and Information and Communication Technology domains. The Proceedings of the conference was published in book form and all presented papers and abstracts will be submitted to IEEE Xplore. Selected papers will be invited for publication in the special issue of the ICTer Journal (journal.icter.org).
The main conference was took place on the 03rd to 04th September 2019. In addition to the presentation of selected papers, the conference included several keynote addresses by leading personalities of International repute in the domains of Computer Science and ICT. The conference also included several pre and post-conference workshops on the 02nd and 05th of September, conducted by top experts in the cutting edge areas of Computer Science and Information and Communication Technology. The ICTer2019 Conference was focused on important problems and potential solutions in the areas of ICT including but not limited to the following:
- Natural language processing and text analytics
- Cyber-physical systems
- Big data analytics
- Image processing, visualization, modeling and simulation
- Autonomic computing
- Cloud computing, virtualization, and middleware
- Cognitive reasoning
- Smart cities and environments
- Software reliability and large-scale distribution
- Parallelisation, HPC and GPU computing
- E-Science in social science, health, climate, and education
- Context-aware computing
- Cybersecurity and application security
- Internet of Things, Mobile and sensor networks
- Swarm intelligence, evolutionary computing, and neural networks
- ICT for Development
- ICT Innovation
- Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrencies.
All presented papers and abstracts will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
All inquiries about the submission of the papers should be made to:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +94-11-2581245-7, +94-11-2581248, Fax: 94-11-2587239